– Formed for classical ballet by Raymond Franchetti (Paris Opéra School ) and Rosella Hightower in Cannes. He studied Graham technique as well.
Soloist with Ballet National de Marseille and Ballet Theatre Français. Principal with Ballet du Rhin and Lyon Opera Ballet, he danced all the classical repertoire and worked at the same time with the major modern choreographers .
– Diplomed as Ballet teacher and becomes Balletmaster of the “Jeune Ballet de France”.
– With this company he staged a scholar performance, the classical repertoire and most of the modern pieces created all over the world in cooperation with more than twenty countries. (San Fransisco and Helgi Tomasson, Beijing Dance Institute, Ballet School of Perm and Ufa for Noureev celebration…)
– Since 1997 guest Teacher and Balletmaster with Maurice Béjart. He staged the “Nutcracker” for the Tokyo Ballet in 1999.
– Rosella Hightower asked him to be Director of the Studies in Cannes( E.S.D.C.) in 1999. He managed the shoot of “Pas de Trois” with the Balanchine Foundation in cooperation with Marina Eglevsky and Nancy Reynolds and the main ESDC performances.
– Since 2001 guest teacher in Tokyo, Madrid Manila…he is also coaching for International Competitions like Paris , Lausanne or Luxembourg.
Not getting injuried and striving to achieve one’s best possible physical condition is something that Jean has always been communicating to the dancers he has worked with as a teacher with Ballet Companies in Tokyo, Madrid , Hong Kong as well for those preparing international competitions in Paris and Lausanne. Thus it was that he discovered the PILATES METHOD and what this work is able to bring to the world of dance. Jean started his teacher training with Susan PEPPER in Geneva and then continued in Paris with Martine CURTIS and Kelly MORIARTY In A Lyne Studio where he accumulated over 900 hours of classes, personal practice and observation.Successfully passing the certifications all levels with BALANCED BODY UNIVERSITY and PMA.Member of the board of FPMP.
– Teaching for ten years in CANNES – Fluent languages: English-German- Italian